Remember those times when it seemed like excessive eyebrow plucking was the trend? Thank God those days are over. These days, the latest trend in eyebrows is curved, fluffy and full eyebrows. Unfortunately, this was difficult for most women to achieve. While some suffer from real cases of hair loss, some have health problems that prevent their hair from growing. Some have yet to recover from excessive eyebrow plucking.
Be that as it may, there is always a way out – an eyebrow wig. With this wig, you can get the perfect eyebrow type you have imagined. But there is controversy surrounding it.
Because these fake eyebrows are made of different materials – human hair or silk – there is confusion to choose. Silk eyebrow wig or human hair eyebrow wig?
This post provides clarity on this issue and answers the question of why it is worth choosing human hair eyebrows instead of silky ones. Read on to find out more!
What exactly are eyebrow wigs?
Simply put, eyebrow wigs are eyebrow wigs. They are made from real hair or artificial hair strands arranged on a lace-like or jelly-like base, cut out in the shape of an eyebrow.
In addition, they come in a variety of colors, from blonde to darker shades, depending on your skin tone and preferences. They also come in a variety of forms. There are both arched and flat and fluffy.
Silk eyebrow wigs
Silk eyebrow wigs or lace eyebrow wigs are trimmed to match the shape of the eyebrow. The base is made of lace base. A separate strand of hair is tied to her hand. Think of it as your usual lace wig, just a smaller version for eyebrows.
Although the lace is soft, the eyebrow hair is still visible when you cut it. Also, it doesn’t look natural. They are made of high temperature silk fiber and will remain unnatural looking.
Eyebrow wigs for human hair
They are made from real human hair and are closest to natural eyebrows. They are handmade. Each strand is strategically placed by hand in the direction of hair growth on a gel-shaped base to mimic natural hair.
Advantages of eyebrow wigs for human hair over silk eyebrow wigs.
- The eyebrows of fake human hair give the eyebrows a fuller and more natural-looking effect than silky ones. This is due to the material from which they are made. Each strand of hair is inserted into a transparent, skin-like and gel-like base. The base is a mixture of polyurethane and silicone. Polyurethane gives the effect of rubber or gel, and silicone makes it feel and look like real leather.
- They are comfortable to wear, especially on shaved eyebrows or minimal hair.
- They are easy to carry, remove and clean
- In addition, if properly maintained, they can be reused for up to 3 months.
- Their size can also be changed.
- Fake eyebrows in human hair will not pluck your natural eyebrows. Although the glue is used to adjust the eyebrow wig, the hair is not lost. The wig has a skin-like base, unlike silk lace. When broken, they slip through the eyebrows, not sticking. However, the same cannot be said of silky false eyebrows.
How to apply fake eyebrows to human hair
- Start with a clean face first. Wipe the eyebrow area thoroughly and carefully to remove grease and makeup. Scrub if necessary.
- Next, mark the beginning and end with an eyebrow pencil. Measure the wig to the eyebrows to compare length and size. You can cut off the excess.
- Apply a small amount of glue to the end of the false eyebrow and distribute them with a tail comb. Make sure you use as little glue as possible. Allow to dry slightly (10-15 minutes) before applying to eyebrows.
- Gently place it on the eyebrows and align with the marked lines.
- Press it firmly for up to a minute until the glue hardens.
- The other part is my favorite part. Arrange the eyebrow wig. The goal is to match the wig to the face. Cut out the curly hair and apply the gel so that the hair is firmly attached. Don’t forget to highlight with a mask to make your eyebrows brighter.
- Sprinkle with powder to complete the natural effect.
How to remove fake eyebrows
- Fake eyebrows are removed with a cotton swab and glue cleaner, more precisely with oil.
- Moisten the swab removal tool and rub the eyebrows to soften the glue.
- Gently peel off the eyebrows, starting from the inside corner.
- When it falls off, wipe off any glue residue with a cleaner
- Rinse it in cool water
- Allow it to dry and wipe gently with a brush.
- This technique can also be used to loosen the wig to make it more bushy
How to change the size of fake eyebrowss
Eyebrow wigs can be cut to the desired shape. To do this, gently pull the hair away to get more gel base. Cut between the hair so as not to cut all the hair.
You can also cut your hair to the desired length. Here you need to bend the wig to have more hair to get the exact length. Be sure to trim with sharp scissors in precise movements to avoid damaging the strands of hair.
Where to get an eyebrow wig for human hair
The Appearanz online store is what you need. There you can buy professional quality fake eyebrows, all of which are handmade. Although they are for those who do not have eyebrows, you can follow the trend if you want to shave your eyebrows. Appearanz fake eyebrows can be worn for up to seven consecutive days without being removed. They can also serve up to 3 months before they are replaced.
There are lure curved fake eyebrows and a dark brown curved eyebrow wig. They can be worn with wig glue and highlighted with eyebrow pencils.
Or you can try eyebrow stickers. They create the illusion of real eyebrows and have the same effect as an eyebrow wig, only it’s sticker ink.