Marie Claire is supported by the audience. When you make a purchase using the links on our website, we may earn commissions on some of the items you choose to purchase.
Summer beauty bag is finally here …
It’s finally time to unveil the Marks & Spencer beauty bag. Every year, the brand creates a bag full of the best summer beauty purchases, and this year it’s more exciting than ever.
The dream bag is usually sold for £ 160, but every year M&S creates a special offer that can save you a lot of money. This year they are offering a bag for a low price of £ 25, just spend £ 30 on clothing, household items or beauty.
So if you’ve noticed a new M&S bra (they’ve just introduced their line of affordable lingerie) or want to get your home ready for the summer, now’s the time.
Summer beauty bag, £ 160 | Marks & Spencer
A reduced price of £ 25 when you spend £ 30 on clothing, household items or beauty. There must be 11 products, including 6 full-size items.
So what’s in the M&S beauty bag?
- Clinique Moisture Surge 100-hour auto-filling moisturizer
- Emma Hardies plump and radiant moisturizing facial mist
- Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream
- Nuxe Huile Prodiguese Florale universal dry oil
- PRAI Ageless Upper Arm Creme.
- This is Perfect Legs body butter
- Serum Percy & Reed’s Time To Shine Mirror Mirror Shine Serum
- Aveda botanical correction leave during treatment
- Nails Inc. quick-drying raspberry varnish
- Autograph Lip Balm
- Discover the smell of white coconut
What a turn. Origins Refreshing Ginzing Eye Cream is usually available for £ 24.50 and £ 25 for a full bag – you won’t go wrong.
If you see something of your favorite here, now is the time to top it off.
The bag is usually sold out within a couple of days as it is expected to arrive every year. Five star reviews are already there and people are obsessed.
One happy customer wrote: “I bought a summer bag for the first time, it is a great price and full of beautiful things.
We can’t argue with that.